Ardsbeg, Gortahork, Co. Donegal F92FY82
A couple of minutes’ drive from the village of Gortahork in West Donegal, on the Wild Atlantic Way, this is a pretty unique property. Built 13 years ago, it is a solid, modern, comfortable house with a lot of light and character; a beautiful blend of traditional and modern style.
At the end of a quiet lane, it sits on 1.2 acres overlooking the estuary of Ballyness Bay and it also has unspoilt panoramic views of the Derryveagh Mountains
BER Rating B3
Ber No: 11875043
Accommodation consists of:
4 spacious bedrooms – one with potential for ensuite or walk-in-wardrobe 2 bathrooms. A bright, large kitchen/dining, a cosy sitting-room with an open fire, a utility room, a high-ceiling hallway, and an attic space with a proper staircase to it.
Kitchen/ Dining Room: 6.4m x 4.25m
Sitting Room: 4.75m x 3.65m
Bedroom 1: 3.8m x 3.65m
Utility: 2.15m x 2.95m
Bathroom: 3.5m x 2.75m
Wrap-around glass porch: 9.1m x 2.10m + 5.4m x 2.10m
Bedroom 2: 3.45m x 3.65m
Bedroom 3: 4.00m x 3.65m
Bedroom 4: 7.45m x 4.25
Bathroom: 2.05m x 2.75m
Easy-access attic with proper staircase: 10.5m x 4.5m
Total Floor area: 276.57sqm
Ground floor 8.4m x 5.4m: Kitchen/dining, one room, a bit of storage under the stairs + small bathroom (shower, toilet, sink)
Upstairs: sitting area + Bedroom
- Beautiful stone and glass wrap-around porch.
- The house has oil central heating and solar panels for the water,
- Good broadband connection.
- Large lawn garden, a patio, a wilder area near the cliffs.
- Right beside the main house there is self-contained converted garage with small kitchen, three rooms and a small bathroom which is also part of the property.
- Wooden shed by the patio at the back of the house.
- Underfloor heating and solar panels
The property is 5 minutes to Falcarragh, 10 minutes to Gweedore, 45minutes to Letterkenny, and 25 minutes to the Donegal Airport.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only