Lower Ardsbeg, Gortahork, Co. Donegal F92 K078
- Date added: 09/20/21
- Post Updated: 2021-10-08 18:45:48
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Area: 122.83 sq ft
- Type: House
This 3-bedroom property is situated on a large, enclosed plot of land, in a quiet secluded area, with stunning views across Ballyness Bay and out towards the islands of Inisbofin and Tory, with views of Errigal mountain in the other direction.
3-bedrooms, 1 ensuite, large bathroom, kitchen/living area, sitting room
- Kitchen/ Dining/Living Room: 7.56m x 3.70m
- Front hall: 4.11m x 1.61m/ 4.29m x 1.0m
- Sitting Room: 4.81m x 4.12m – stove
- Bathroom: 2.19m x 3.77m with bath and mains shower
- Bedroom 1: 3.37m x 3.04m
- Bedroom 2: 4.19m x 4.18m x 3.52m
- Ensuite: 3.08m x .73m Triton T90 Shower. Tiled
- Bedroom 3: 5.25 m x 3.77m
- Tool Shed: 2.94m x 2.77m
- Fuel Shed: 1.66m x 2.46m
- This property has been well maintained and is in good decorative order throughout.
- Stunning views of Ballyness Bay and the Islands of Tory and Inisbofin
- Views of the Derryveagh Mountains in the other direction
- Uninterrupted views of the fields to the rear
- Two good-sized block-built sheds
- Oil-fired central heating via a recently replaced boiler.
- Solid light oak flooring throughout, apart from the kitchen and bathrooms, which are tiled.
- Large light lounge with feature fireplace and Stanley multi-fuel stove and windows allowing views across Ballyness Bay in one direction and Mount Errigal in the other direction.
- Three good-sized bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower-room.
- Large fitted dining kitchen, with an adjacent sitting area that includes a cast-iron feature fireplace with multi-fuel Stanley stove.
- A large family bathroom with both a bath and a shower, including a shaving point over the sink.
- Partially floored loft accessed via a built-in loft ladder.
- Large, enclosed plot bounded by a double-sided stone wall, constructed from locally quarried stone, entered via large iron gates.
BER Rating: C2
BER No: 114363740