Demonstrating our commitment to privacy and to inform you of the information we process in connection with you, this notice sets out the personal information DNG Kelly processes, why we process it, who it is shared and your rights under data protection regulations.
The types of personal information that we may collect from you includes:
– Identity and Contact Information such as your name, email address, and phone number.
– Online identifiers.
– Payment and bank information such as credit card, debit card details and bank account details.
– Preferences such as marketing preferences, contact preferences, product, and services preferences.
Some examples of the ways we collect information from you includes:
– When visiting our website such as when filling out our contact us forms.
– When requesting or services or buying our products. For example, we will require your name and contact details to process payments.
– When consenting to marketing from us at events and online.
– When you connect with us online such as through our social media accounts.
– When contacting us directly by email, telephone, post, or in-person.
– When registering for events.
We process your personal information for a number of reasons including to meet our legal and contractual obligations and to provide you with our services. You are not obligated to provide your personal information to us, however, as some information is required for us to provide you with our products and/or services, we may not be able to provide some services without it.
To run our business and perform our contract with you, we process your information such as to:
– Provide our products and services to you. For example, we may need your name, contact details and to communicate with you to process your payment information.
– Send you necessary information such as invoices, technical notices, support messages and delivery updates.
– Create and manage your account with us.
As part of our legal obligations, we process your information to:
– Comply with relevant laws and regulation which could include processing your information for accountancy purposes.
– On the basis of our legitimate interests, we process your information in instances such as to:
– Ensure network and information security.
– Respond to requests for information and managing our relationship with you including through communication regarding our products and services and support.
On the basis of consent, such as to:
– Gain consent to send you information relating to our products and services.
– Gain consent for the use of certain cookies on our site. Please see our Cookies Notice for more information.
You hold a number of rights in relation to your personal information, which includes:
– The right to access what personal data we hold about you.
– The right to be informed of how we are using your personal data.
– The right to request the erasure of the personal data we hold on you.
– The right to object to us processing your personal data or restrict us from processing some or all of your personal data.
– The right to object to direct marketing from us. Please be aware that you may continue to receive marketing messages for a short period after you opt-in while we update our records.
– The right to request the correction of incorrect information we hold on you.
– The right to request that we transfer the information we hold on you to another service provider.
– Your right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority.
We share your information with a number of parties only as necessary. Sharing your information may occur in the following circumstances with:
– Service providers such as third-party booking services, cloud-storage services, accountancy, insurance, and marketing companies to help us run our business.
– Payment providers to facilitate the purchases and bookings made.
– IT services and support to provide technical support.
The criteria for which we process your information includes where there is a legal basis or requirement to continuing processing. All enquires and communication received via, email, phone, or contact forms for the length of time it takes to resolve or close the enquiry plus a further year.
For information on the cookies, we use on our website, please visit our Cookies Notice.
If you wish to ask a question regarding the processing of your information or this policy, we can be contacted at:
Main Street, Falcarragh, Letterkenny, Co.Donegal Licence number: 002664
00353 (0) 74 9165650 0862222303
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 19/7/2021